Saturday 1 November 2014

Favorite Blowdry Products


Some people have difficulty dealing with their hair in humidity, but I struggle with my hair in the rain and wind.

Urgg.

It annoys me so much that after I spend my precious time washing and drying my hair to fall how I want it, all ready for a new week- it just turns into shambles on the short walk to school (even if I try to keep my hood up, see where I am going whilst also attempting to look decent and awake).

Then I get to school and I feel all my efforts have gone to waste.

Anyway, when my blow drying efforts are kind enough stay I find that these 3 products are the best:

- Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Body Booster Moose


I recently bought this product because my old moose ran out. It does exactly what it says - if you use a round brush (this is the new one that has been saving my life recently), it gives you a TON of volume...its scares me a little sometimes but we don't have to mention that to anyone else.

- John Frieda Straight Fixation Styling Crème

 

I bought this product a long time ago; I only use it for my fringe/bang area by putting a little product brushing it through and then blow drying it upwards.

- Heat Protectant  


Okayy. Im guilty.

I always forget to use protectant but I am realising that heat can actually damage your hair after repetitive use.

Guys. Use it!

I would appreciate so much if you could let me know how to dry your hair or the products you use to keep you hair looking... sane.

Priyanka xx


No comments :

Post a Comment