Sunday 13 December 2015

Bannana, Mango Nut Oatmeal


Breakkkfassttting with Priyanka once again!
 
Oh yeah baby (I know you love it).
 
Life couldn't get better with a stack of mangos/ mango puree in my fridge. Literally, all week I have been jumping out of bed (which is very difficult since its pitch black every morning) excited to eat my mango filled breakfasts.
 
Here is a way I have been loving to incorporate my favourite fruit into my first meal.
 
Banana, Mango Nut Oatmeal:
 
-1 Tbsp. Oats (you can cook as much oats if you usually do)
-1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 4-5 Chopped Slices of Mango
- 1 Small Handful of Blueberries
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 Tsp. Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Tsp. chopped almonds
 
If you want to be really cheeky like I was this week add a heaped Tbs of CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER. I found one from Asda called The Wild Peanut Chocolatey which has honey and no added sugar so therefore is 'clean' to eat.
 
- Cook the oats with chia seeds in the microwave/ hob
- Place the chopped mangos in the centre of the oatmeal and coined banana slices around the edge
- Add you toppings; chocolate peanut butter/ chopped almonds, pumpkin seeds and blueberries on top.
 
There are so many variations of this breakfast you could try. I've had my mango oatmeal with healthy sweet potato brownie chunks on top and oh it's delishhh.....
 
Let me know how you like your morning oatmeal so I can test them out in my own kitchen.
 
Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment